The effervescent Caroline Hunt has tagged me in the 8 for 2008 meme, so here are my eight wishes for 2008.
- Both Boris and I getting voted in on May 1st.
- The growing rift between Muslim and Christian nations narrowing.
- The economy not going pear shaped.
- A summer holiday completed without bad news from the family.
- The Conservative leadership continue to announce sound, solid policies which increase our poll lead.
- Me completing the London Triathlon in one piece and in a sensible time.
- British troops getting the respect and equipment that they deserve.
- Someone in politics restoring public faith by actually taking responsibility for illegal actions.
I think that all of these are achievable, I’ll check back at the end of the year to see how we got on.